Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 3 plant based challenge

     Yesterday I ate greens, berries, and fruit. I was going to eat just berries and greens but I couldn't get enough calories eating just greens and berries. I had to include pineapple, grapes, bananas, and some dried cherries to get over 1,600 calories. Here's the food log:



    You can click on the pictures to enlarge them. I had a little over 1,700 calories. 445 grams of carbs, 4 grams of fat, 29 grams of protein and 59 grams of fiber. Be sure and click on the picture and read how much food I ate. I had fruit by the cupful!

   Yesterday I taught two Primal Aerobic Kickboxing classes and I mowed my lawn. I also taught one Primal Fitness Class. I wore my HRM during the kickboxing classes and while I mowed the lawn. Here's the calories I burned and my heart rate.


This is the Kickboxing classes. I wore the monitor for both classes. I burned about 600 calories. So about 300 calories per class. My max heart rate was 160 bpm and my min was 59 bpm. I had an average heart rate of 88 bpm. 

This one is of my lawn mowing activity. I had a max of 224 bpm, min of 59, and average of 86 bpm. I burned 386 calories.


 
I was activity for 9 hours yesterday. I burned a total of 3349 calories yesterday. I logged 27,815 steps. At one point during the day I sat for more than an hour.

     I had a BGL of 83 mg/dL upon rising yesterday. After breakfast it dropped to 75. I got a little hot and shaky so I had some pineapple to boost my level up. After lunch I was at 142 mg/dL. I finished the day at 89 mg/dL. 
    
    I felt great again this morning when I rolled out at 3:45am to go lead the 5:00am Primal Fitness Class. I weighed in this morning at 167lbs. I dropped two pounds over night. I lead two classes this morning and ran almost 6 miles this morning before I ate anything.

   But tonight will be the night I fall off the wagon. I'll have some great Mexican food tonight and a little cerveza. Check back tomorrow to see how that goes. I'll be have beans and tortillas today and then El Charro's tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment