Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 13 and 14 of challenge

     Today I weighed 171.5 which is 2.5lbs below where I was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I weighed 169lbs, but I was really in need of some El Charro's salsa. I ate a lot of food yesterday in addition to the El Charro's food. I fixed what I would call the absolute best oatmeal ever. The recipe is at the end of this post. I ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture.
   

This is day 13 food list. I was on a road trip on this day. I spent 9 hours in a car. I had 1,743 calories. It was a total plant-based day. 


I only had 3 hours of active time on Sunday. I only logged 4,102 steps. I burned 2,102 calories. I had 5 inactivity alerts because I was sitting for more than an hour. 


Yesterday I had over 3,000 calories of food. I had a piece of chicken and some cheese at dinner. Other than that it was a plant-based day.





I was active for 8 hours and 20 minutes yesterday. I taught 2 fitness classes and participated in one. I had one personal training client. I logged 14,649 steps and burned 2,905 calories. I only had 1 inactivity alert.

    My BGLs were fine on both days. My morning fasting BGLs were below 90mg/dL. I felt really good both days. My morning fasting BGL was 81mg/dL.

    Here is my oatmeal recipe:

1/2 cup of dry old-fashion oats
1 cup of water
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup of dates
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
1/8 teaspoon of molasses
cinnamon to taste. I used about 1/8 teaspoon

I cooked the oatmeal in a microwave. I placed the water and oats in a large bowl and covered it with a plate. I nuked it for 2.5 minutes. I stirred all of the other ingredients in after the oatmeal was cooked. Stick to the ribs good oatmeal. All natural ingredients, no added sodium, no preservatives, all plant-based.

    Last week I was trying to hold my macronutrients to a 80% carbohydrates, 10% fats, and 10% protein. This week I'm changing up the profile for a new set of macronutrient goals. I'm shooting for 50% carbohydrates, 30% fats, and 20% protein.




No comments:

Post a Comment