Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 10 through 12 of challenge

    I had to make a road trip this weekend and I was visiting relatives. I kept up most of my food and activities journals. I didn't exercise this weekend. I didn't weigh myself or take BGLs. Below are the pictures of my journals. I ate plant-based throughout the day. I had animal products on Friday and Saturday night. I also had animal products Saturday afternoon. I could have stayed plant-based but chose to eat some meat. It was really easy to stay plant-based even on the road. The gas stations all had fruit and trail mixes. There was a Walmart next to our hotel so we got fruit there for breakfast. The hotel had breakfast but it was cheap processed grain foods; Pastries, sweetened cereals, and waffles. We didn't want that crap so we went to Walmart.

Day 10





Day 11



Day 12



No comments:

Post a Comment