Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 3 Day 2 Hack

    I'm almost recovered from the weekend. Today my weight was 176.5lbs. That is still .5lbs over my lowest point last week. My goal for this week is to me down to 172lbs. Can I make it? We'll see. Typical results on the potato hack are .5 to .8 lbs per day. So if I lose .8lbs per day I should make it to 174lbs. I will be some where between 174lbs and 172lbs by Friday morning.
   Yesterday was potatoes, rice, and beans. Today will be more potatoes than rice and beans. No pictures of food from yesterday afternoon. How many times can you look at a picture of potatoes, rice, and beans. So today's picture is my Weigh Commander chart.





It's not hard to see where the weekends are on the graph. The white blocks are my actual weight and the black blocks are the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment