Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday potato update

I was on the potato hack most of yesterday . Last night we had dinner at El Charro's. I had the Pollo Bravo, chips, guacamole, queso, and a couple of Michelob Ultras. This morning my weight was 180.5lbs. BGL was 81 this morning. I forgot to take pictures of my El Charro's meal, but here is pictures of the rest of my food.


Breakfast was boiled potatoes with ketchup and hot sauce. A small bowl of leftover sweet potatoes for dessert.






Cold boiled potatoes with ketchup.



These were good. Not too spicy.












I had some of these to add a little more spice to the meal.







This is the ketchup I've been using. It has sugar instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).
Sucrose and fructose are processed differently. Sucrose is about 50% fructose of course. Even though sucrose and fructose are both sugars they get handled differently during digestion and metabolism.






I bought this ketchup today. I like Heinz ketchup.





No comments:

Post a Comment