Thursday, February 13, 2014

Potato Hack Update

Here's my current measurements after 3 days on potato hack:

Weight   179.5
Bodyfat 13.2
waist      36
hips        37

Fasting BGL this morning 104.

Yesterday I broke the fast to finish up some leftovers in the fridge, so I expected my result to be a little low. Here's some of what I have been eating. I ate some Lay's Baked Potato Crisps as a test to see how my results would be using processed crap. One of the important aspects of the potato hack is keeping fat to almost nothing. The chips are baked but they still have a lot of fat. Shocking right? If you read the label you see that the original potato crisps get 12% fat. The Barbecue Potato Crisps are 22.5% fat by calorie. What the heck. So maybe in a pinch on the potato hack you could use the original, but I wouldn't recommend it if you want good results.

 I added some beef broth to a baked potato, not impressed. I still had to add ketchup.
 Lay's Baked Potato Crisp 22.5% fat.
 Lay's Baked Potato Original 12% fat.
 Rice and Beans almost no % fat.
Very tasty beans but are high in sodium. Cook up your own if you have time.

3 days in and 4 pounds down. 1.2% bodyfat down and 2 inches off both my waist and hips. Tomorrow will be even better because I'm sticking strictly with the rice and beans, no leftovers and no potato crisps.


No comments:

Post a Comment