Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 3 Day 1

Happy Monday! So I was off the hack Friday evening until today. I weighed in this morning at 179lb. I'm probably inflamed from the weekend. I had a birthday party on Friday evening at Pinot Palette so lots of food and alcohol. I weigh 177 on Sunday but, Sunday evening was supper at Dad and Mom's. We had fried okra which is definitely not health food. So here is some pictures from today and the weekend.

The birthday boy and the buffet. I didn't have any cake. I had the buffalo wing bites and lots of cheese from the tray in the background. Veggies and dip too.




My painting of a Humming Hawk

Painting inspiration.








 I boiled up 8lbs of tators yesterday so I'd have plenty for starting the week off.





This mornings breakfast.

Lunch was rice and beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment