Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 5 of greens challenge

    I'm finding it very easy to get 5 cups of greens a day. I have a couple of meals with 2 or 3 cups of greens and I'm good. So I might have to up the challenge some how. I know I want to get some more sulfur containing vegetables in my diet so I might add that to the mix. I had pizza yesterday. It was a lunch that was provided for me. It was good, but my face was puffy this morning. I also went up in weight a half a pound. I weighed 168lbs this morning.

My morning salad. I had to substitute grapes for my pineapple. It was good, but not as good as pineapple.

Lots of calories and sodium yesterday. Wow! over 4,000mg of sodium! No wonder I'm puffy today.


I'm really surprised that I didn't have any inactivity warnings yesterday because I was sitting in a class room most of the day. I guess we got breaks often enough to prevent an inactivity alert. I had really poor sleep last night as you can see from the picture. Lots of tossing and turning.

    Today I had a really good run. Check back tomorrow to see what a 30degree drop in temperature can do for run time.

No comments:

Post a Comment