Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 28 of plant-based challenge

    Last night I had an unplanned meat cheat. We went to Rib Crib last night. I had the beef brisket and a side salad that had cheese on it. So I had some beef and dairy. I also had corn on the cob and broccoli. The early part of the day was all plant-based.




   I thought my sodium intake would be a lot higher, because when I looked in the mirror this morning my face was puffy. It looked like I had had a ton of salt. So the three things I'm blaming the puffiness on are; beef, dairy, and the tortilla strips that were in the salad. The barbecue sauce did have a lot of sodium in it. I might have under estimated how much sauce I used.


     I wasn't very active yesterday. I taught a primal class and I did a little bit of exercising at the house. I was only active for 6 hours and 18 minutes. But I was in the pool yesterday for a while and didn't have the Loop on. That was when I had the inactive alert as shown on the circle. I only recorded 10579 steps yesterday. The Loop estimated that I burned 2474 calories.

    I weighed in this morning at 167lbs. So I lost weight despite overeating and not exercising much. I think if my sodium was higher I wouldn't have had such results.

   Tomorrow will be interesting. I taught a Primal Aerobic Kickboxing class and ran over 6 miles. But I made oatmeal cookies. I'll be posting links tomorrow of the recipes I used to make the cookies. I used 3 different recipes. I liked them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment