Yesterday I was able to get my 5 cups of greens. I had a big salad for breakfast and enchiladas espinacas for supper. Along with the enchiladas I had lettuce on my tacos and a small lettuce salad.
Fruit and sweet potatoe cookie
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup coconut (shredded)
1/4 almonds (ground)
1/2 cup mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pistachios, or peanuts)
1 cup dried fruit (mixed, such as dates, raisins, or blueberries)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 cup of sweet potato
1/2 unsweeten applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, add the oats, coconut, almonds, mixed nuts, mixed dried fruits, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and a pinch of cloves. Mix well.
3. Mash the sweet potato in a separate bowl. Add the applesauce and vanilla and mix well. Pour this mixture into the other bowl and mix until a "dough" forms.
4. Make small circle shapes with the “dough” by hand and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake the cookies for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.