Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After Easter Update

I finished reading Art De Vany's book, "The New Evolution Diet". I had been avoiding reading it because I was a little put out that his blog is by subscription only. But, I'm glad I finally bought the book and read it. De Vany has been doing the Primal diet thing longer than anyone else I know of, and he does it well. I'm going to change up my weight lifting program a little and try De Vany's program. I also picked up some BCAA and glutathione per De Vany's program. The BCAA I bought suck! They do not mix well and taste bad (understated). I highly recommend the book.

Breakfast:
2 slice of bacon
2 Scrambled eggs
almond raisin cookie


snack:
1/2 almond joy bar

lunch:
roast
mixed greens
1/2 almond joy bar

supper:
steak
baked sweet potatoe

exercise:
morning: 20 minutes walking.
afternoon: weights: legs
Evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment