Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week 6 Day 5

I weigh 168lbs this morning. I ran 5.66 miles yesterday. I didn't break any records, but I got it done. I ran in a fasted state. Here is what I ate yesterday:

10am, Green Berry smoothie with GNC recovery protein powder added
           Leftover sweet potato
           Some blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries for dessert

2pm,  Salad with kim chi, sour kraut, El Charro's hot sauce, radishes, and mushrooms
          Leftover sweet potato
          Udi's gluten free millet and flax bread with strawberry spread (not pictured)


Greens and berry smoothie.


The smoothie had a banana, greens, berries, greens powder, and protein powder.





The first meal leftover sweet potato. It was a golden jewel sweet potato.




I had a few of each of these berries. About 1/3 cup of blueberries, 8 blackberries, and 3 strawberries.




The salad of the second meal. I took a picture before I added the radishes and mushrooms.




The second meal sweet potato. It was a purple sweet potato.




The monkey bars are complete.




Well almost. The cement is still drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment