Thursday, March 6, 2014

week 4 day 5 Starch Reset

I weighed in at 172.5 this morning. That's 11lbs down from 30days ago. I started transitioning out of the Starch Reset and into other whole foods. I did one exercise routine yesterday afternoon with a client. 

Here's what I had yesterday to eat:
Rice, beans, peppers, pico de gallo
Salad with greens, broccoli, pico de gallo, mushrooms, pepper, radishes, cucumbers, whatever else you spot in there.
More rice and beans
More salad with loads of vegetables
1/2 of a pomegranate 
Not pictured; 2 bananas, 4 strawberries, 1/3 cup blackberries

First bowl of food for the day. 

Second bowl of food. 

I had this salad with the second bowl of food.


Second salad of the day.

I had a small bowl of beans and rice with the second salad. Notice there are more beans than rice.


It was a lot of work but I had half of the seeds from this pomegranate.

We had some crispy potato wedges tonight after I finished with the classes. I had Fish and Chip vinegar on the wedges instead of ketchup. I'm being to think ketchup may slow down results on the starch reset. Or maybe I just use too much of it. Either way the vinegar puts a stop to the ketchup.



No comments:

Post a Comment