Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jimmy Moore's Week of Paleo Podcast.

I stumbled upon Jimmy Moore's Week of Paleo Podcast yesterday. I've only listened to the Art De Vany one so far. I really enjoyed the show. In most interviews with De Vany, it always seems the host cuts him off. Mr. Moore lets De Vany talk. He also asks him good questions about the Paleo lifestyle, not the usually stupid question most of the interviewers ask. I think this is the best interview of De Vany I have heard. I'll have to listen to it several times to glean all the information out of it. I'm looking forward to listening to the other people Moore interviews on the Paleo Week. The first episode of the Paleo Week starts with 42-year old Australian Paleo triathlete and athletic coach Mark Pomery.

No comments:

Post a Comment