Friday, April 4, 2014

My 8 week challenge is over

    Today was the end of my 8 weeks. I've transformed my way of eating completely to the True Primal Way of Eating. It begins with vegetables. Lots of greens, cruciferous vegetable, and all the other true vegetables. Then add berries, fruit, tubers, beans, mushrooms, and rice. Next is fatty fruits and nuts. Things like avocado, olives, nuts, and seeds. Then once you have reached your ideal body composition you can add some of the other stuff like meats, diary, grains, and alcohol. But the last items will always be at a very minimum amount. Pleasure foods that you eat occasionally.
    I weighed in at 185.5lbs on February 9th. Today I weighed 167lbs. That is a difference 18.5lbs. It is my belief that everyone that takes my 8 week program should lose at least 16lbs. It takes a lot of work and discipline but it is very doable. One client lost 40lbs in 8 weeks. On my Omron hand-held body composition device I showed 14% body fat at the start. Today the Omron read 10%. body fat. But on Wednesday when I did my metabolic efficiency testing on a more accurate device my body fat read 7% body.
    Here's some pictures of the progress from my weight tracking software.


  This is the main panel. You can see how much I weighed today, 60 days ago, and 1 year ago.


This a 90 day snap shot chart of my weight.


This chart goes back 730 days or something like that. Its a limit on the software. I've been tracking my weight since 2002. If you look at the first picture in the bottom right corner you will see that I've been tracking for 4307 days.


 This is me on Wednesday standing on the scales for the metabolic efficiency test. I weigh in my underwear normally. But here I'm in my gym clothes.


 This is the readings from the scales. 170lbs, 7% Body Fat, and 53 years old (What the Heck!).

    Everyone can accomplish these same results. You have to be willing to change your diet and eating habits and follow the program. Give up meat, diary, grains (especially wheat), processed oils, processed foods, and fast foods. Go vegan for 8 weeks off and on. You will change your body comp and feel amazing.

1 comment: