Saturday, February 9, 2013

Goat Milk

I have avoided drinking goat milk my whole life. I remember from a very young age people saying that goat milk was strong and gamey. So I had never tried it. I had had some goat cheese in the past and it was indeed strong. But I think it is a delicious taste not an offensive taste. So after listening to Ben Greenfield talking about the benefits and advantages of goat's milk the other day on a podcast I decided to try goat milk. I didn't know of any place to pick up fresh local goat milk so I picked some up at the grocery store. It was pasteurized but I bought it anyways. It was yummy. Yes it does have a strong dairy taste than cow's milk, but I find it to be pleasing to the tongue. My next mission is to source some local goat's milk.
    My post workout shake lately has been Upgraded Protein in goat's milk. I think the combination is really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment