Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tulsa Corndog Classic 5K

Allen, Tanya, and I ran in the Tulsa Corndog Classic on Saturday. Allen and I ran the 5K. Tanya did the 1mile fun run. I came in 4th in my age group and 35 overall. My time was 27:54. It was a great time. They give you cotton-candy at mile 1, beer or lemonade at mile 2, and a mini corndog at mile 3. Then there is more beer and corndogs at the finish line. This race kicks off the Tulsa State Fair.

                     This is actually Allen's trophy. He came in 2nd in his age group and 20th overall.
                                                            Silliness at the finish line.
                                                                     A strong start.
                                                                    What a team!
                                                                   Food rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment