Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2 of Pemmican fast

I almost eaten 2lbs of pemmican over the last two days. I've only had one time that I felt a little weak, that was before my evening feeding. I felt great after eating. I don't have a set amount that I consume at each setting. I eat first thing in the morning. Then I eat whenever I get hungry later. I eat until I am no longer hungry. It is usually a little less than what is in the bowl from yesterday's blog. Here are my BCL's for the day.

Upon rising ......................................80
an hour and a half after breakfast.......92
before dinner.....................................82
an hour and a half after dinner............90

So not too bad today. I think the high level from yesterday was due to some caffeine in some of the supplements I'm taking. The same goes for the 92 after breakfast. I had coffee with breakfast. I've been drinking tea, coffee, and club soda through out the day.

Here's the supplements I'm taking:

Ultra Source of life Multivitamin
Capraflex
CreatineX3
Recoverease
Ginkgo Smart 
Phenocane

No comments:

Post a Comment