Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where the food and exercise blogs go?

I've been lazy and haven't posted my food and exercise for about 2 weeks. For the most part neither my food or exercise has changed much. I changed my feeding time up a bit. I've been eating 4 meals a day. I spread them out a minimum of 3 hours apart. I eat at 5:30am, sometime between 8:30am and 9:30am, somewhere between 12:30pm and 1:30pm, and then my last meal is sometime between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. I'm trying to eat only when hungry. Here's what I had yesterday.

Breakfast:
2 slice of bacon
2 scrambled eggs
a slice of canalope

Mid-morning meal
Steak
macadamia nuts
strawberries

Lunch:
steak
mixed greens
mixed berries

Super:
Salamon
Squash
onions
red and yellow peppers
asparagus


I've been busy rereading "The Primal Blueprint" and listening to "The Latest in Paleo" podcast. I've put "Good Calories, Bad Calories" aside until I finish rereading "The Primal Blueprint".

No comments:

Post a Comment