Thursday, May 26, 2011

A better Dirty Weightloss Formula

Body Composition = BMR/RMR + TEF + TEA + SPA/NEAT + n=1 (your uniqueness)

You can increase your BMR/RMR by increasing your muscle mass through lifting heavy objects. You can increase the TEF by eating certain foods such as proteins and low carb vegetable matter. You can increase TEA by lifting heavy things, sprinting, and playing. You can increase SPA/NEAT by walking and increase the amount of time you engage in low activity motion. Damn, that sounds a lot like the Primal Blueprint. You can reset your genes and hormones (your uniqueness) to be healthy by following the Primal Blueprint. Now get out there and apply your new Primal Blueprint Formula. Grok On!

I wrote this as an answer to a question on the MDA Forum a few days ago. I liked it so much I thought I'd put it on my blog. If you are not familiar with what the letters in my formula mean I suggest checking out this blog. Actually you should go read this blog even if you do know what they mean. I think it is a very good article on body composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment