Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week 6 Day 4

    Today I weighed in at 168lbs. The Omron device gave my body fat at 11%. Yesterday I did one 30minute exercise session. I worked on building the monkey bars. Here's what I had to eat yesterday.

 8:35am crunchy potato slices
              Salad with strawberries, blue berries, and black berries
              cold potato wedges with ketchup

12:35pm Salad with kim chi, sour kraut, and El Charro's hot sauce
               Large sweet potato (not pictured)
                1/2 cup blue berries
                3 large strawberries

I had coffee, tea, water, and flavored club soda to drink.


These are boiled potatoes that have been coated with egg whites and rolled in corn meal with some of Mrs. Dash seasoning. I dipped them in ketchup too.




The salad with berries. Lots of berries.


Cold boiled potatoes with ketchup.



The second salad of the day. Kim chi and sour kraut to get probiotics and cruciferus veggies in the diet.



These are the flavored club sodas that I had yesterday. I like the taste of them. I usually make my own flavored club soda. It is much cheaper that way. I take club soda and add some freshly squeezed lime, lemon, grapefruit, or orange juice to the soda. It needs to be freshly squeezed and just enough to flavor the soda.



Monkey bar set is almost complete.

9 feet tall and 12.5 feet in length. It has 13 rungs.



No comments:

Post a Comment