Thursday, March 13, 2014

Week 5 Day 4 transition

    Today I weighed 171.5. Which is up .5 lbs from yesterday. But my body fat percentage is down to 12.3%. My waist size is down .25 inches.
    Yesterday I did a Primal Fitness Class with one of the clients. That was it for exercising. Here is what I had to eat yesterday:

 Baked sweet potato
Greens and berry smoothie
Salad
Lentils with steamed broccoli
Spinach salad with strawberries and blueberries
3 1/2 Yukon gold boiled potatoes with ketchup.
Two apples not pictured.


 The first meal of the day was a greens and mixed berry smoothie with a sweet potato.






The sweet potato


The second meal was the lentils with broccoli.



The salad that went with the second meal.



 5 pounds of Yukon Golds in the pot.


The helpless victims of the third meal of the day.

The spinach salad at the third meal. Strawberries, blueberries, and purple onion.

Here is the size of my small bowls





This is the size of my large bowls

10.5" dinner plate.


The 11" dinner plate. This should give you an ideal of the amount of food I'm eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment