Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week 4 Day 4 Hack transition

I weighed in at 174lbs this morning. Fasted BGL this morning was 87 mg/dL. Yesterday I started adding in vegetables, mushrooms, fruits, and berries into my diet. This is the transition from the starch reset into a True Primal Diet. I added back leafy vegetables, mushrooms, fruits, and berries.  Here's what I had to eat yesterday:

Rice, beans, and homemade pico de gallo
2 bananas
Rice, beans, and homemade pico de gallo
6 halos tangerines
1/2 cup blackberries
salad
Rice and beans
6 big strawberries


First bowl of beans, rice, and pico. Canned seasoned black beans.


Second bowl of beans, rice, and pico. These beans were boiled at home.


Tasty little tangerines.


Low sugar dessert.


Salad fixin's.


More green leafy vegetables


The final product. Peppers, pico de gallo, mushrooms, and leafy greens.


Another low sugar, high on taste dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment