Thursday, May 10, 2012

More organ meat!

Today I tried the Liverwurst and Summer Sausage I ordered from US Wellness Meats. They both taste great. I'm really surprised by the liverwurst. It was risky to buy it cause I usually find the taste of organ meats too strong. I thought I might end up throw most of it out. But I can see me eating it all now and ordering more. I also ordered some jerky and some steaks. I'll let you know how they taste, soon. I'll be running in the Tulsa Full Moon 5k this weekend. I also signed up to run the Warrior Dash in June. It should be really exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Organic meat is also part of my diet. It really is quite useful.

    Diet To Go Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Robert. The Liverwurst from US Wellness Meats taste great. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete