Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 15 of Challenge

    Half way through the challenge. I weighed 169lbs this morning. That is 5lbs down in 15 days. I ate plant-based all day yesterday. 


I was active for 7 hours and 57 minutes yesterday. I logged 26,525 steps and burned 3,603 calories. 



I ran 6.16 miles yesterday at a pretty good pace. I got out early while it was a little cooler. I ran mostly in zone 4 and 5. The run felt really good yesterday. My legs never felt heavy during the run.


I ate a big breakfast after teaching my classes and completing the run. I really didn't get very hunger the rest of the day. Today has been different. I've been hunger most of the day and I've been eating a lot. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I ate and how it reflects on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment