Sunday, January 26, 2020

My current way of Eating

                                                       Animal Based Nutrition Plan

      I'm calling my Latest Way of Eating (WOE), "Animal Based Nutrition Plan". The base of my WOE is animal flesh. I'm eating enough animal flesh to get 1 to 2 grams of protein per pound of my body weight. I weigh between 170lbs and 175lbs depending on the day. So I'm trying to get between 170 to 200 grams of protein a day from animal flesh. In addition to the animal flesh I'm consuming dairy products in the way of milk and cheese. I also add in some berries or fruit. This is how I eat Monday through Friday. On Saturday evenings and Sunday evenings I eat whatever the family is having. Most Saturday evenings we have Mexican food. I eat some chips, guacamole, and queso. My entry is something with a lot of meat. On Sundays I have whatever my Mom is cooking. You could say I have 2 cheat meals a week. I eat 3 meals a day Monday through Friday and on the weekend I usually only eat 2 meals.


 




















                    So the above pie chart is sort of a representation of how I eat.

This seems to be working very well for me. I'm happy with the way I look, feel, and perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment