Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 27 of plant-based challenge

    Mission accomplished, I weighed in today at 168lbs. My goal for the weekend was to stay under 170lbs.
    I ate at my parents house yesterday. We have roast with all the vegetables and cole slaw. I had a couple tablespoons of cool whip in my coffee for dessert.

This time I included the totals and my goals in the picture. Low sodium yesterday, high on protein and fats.

I had 6 hours and 16 minutes of activity yesterday. This doesn't include my one hour run. See my run below. I had 17623 steps and burned 2920 calories.

I ran for 1hour and 6minutes. It wasn't a fast run. It was a nice easy pace. It guesses I burned about 820 calories on this run. My distance was 6.20 miles.

I ran mostly in zone 4. The zones on the app are probably a little low for me. 

    Only 3 days left on this challenge. Let's see if I can make it back down to 164lbs on the last day.




No comments:

Post a Comment